History

The farm's history goes back to 1688 when it was bought from the King of Denmark who had used it a a hostel for his men.

The farm had 80 acres of farmland but this was sold in 1972. We bought the farm in 2008 from Martin's parents who had lived here in 20 years. We are now 20th genertion to live here.